Trace front and back separate, then:
- on both pieces lengthen shoulder line outwards by 4 to 6cm, then drop the new shoulder point by 2cm
- on both pieces drop armhole by 2 to 4cm and redraw it
- on both pieces, adjust length first, then flare 4 to 8cm from sides and blend to zero at waist
- on center back, add 4cm outwards (15cm high) for the slit
- on front, measure down 6cm from new armpit point and connect to bust point. This is the line for french dart, cut through it and close previous shoulder dart.