Trace a copy of your contoured block, front and back separate.
On both pieces adjust length to ankles (or to desired length).
- reduce 2cm at waist in center back, blend to zero at neckline and hipline
- balance the reduction in center by reducing dart width (dart becomes smaller)
- from armpit level drop 1cm along side seam and 3cm in center back, then draw back neckline connecting the two points.
- mark a point 1cm below armpit on side seam
- measure 7 to 10cm above bust point on both shoulder dart lines (measure on yourself how much coverage above breasts you want)
- draw the new neckline from armpit to dart points, then perpendicular to center front
- widen shoulder dart by 1cm at neckline to have it tighter to chest.